Friday, January 31, 2014

Please prepare yourself for an overload of exclamation marks

I'm so freakin' excited I can barely keep contain myself!

Dennis and I will be jetting of to Mexico not only once, but twice this year.

TWICE!!!!!

The first trip will be a family affair at the very end of March/ Beginning of April to Los Cabos with my parents. They own at a fabulous resort down there and we get to tag along with them!!

And then...

Just the hubs and I will be flying our butts down to Peurto Vallarta at the end if June!!

Seriously  CAN. NOT. WAIT. for all the sand I am going to be digging my toes into this year.

All made possible by my rockstar parents.

and now a visual aide of what i dream of all day long...


My favorite travelling companion



Where I plan to park it for a week straight in June


The view

and a few of my fondest memories from past family vacations...




to say that I am excited it a HUUUUUUUUGE understatement. 

Like, I'm almost pooping my pants over here 

(tmi?)

(probably)

(but you get it)


No comments:

Post a Comment