Sunday, January 5, 2014

Our Merry Little Christmas

2013 will go down as the year that I learned to love Christmas the way that I remember seeing my mother love it growing up.

This year I learned on a much more personal level of the love that Heavenly Father has for us, and the gift that he gave to the world in the form of a little baby so many years ago.

I learned how lucky I am to have been given the gift of creation. And what that ability has brought into our lives this past year.

I also learned this year how much like my father I am on Christmas morning (did not see that one coming). I may or may not have uttered "just give me a minute" a few times before getting out of bed.

This year will truly go down as the year that I fell in love with Christmas all over again.



















No comments:

Post a Comment