Tuesday, November 15, 2011

warm fuzzies

now that we are back home from the warmth of mexico, it is time to start getting back to the reality of living in canada. and that reality is being cold. all. the. time. at least for me it is, dennis can wear a long sleeve shirt, throw on a hoodie and still complain he is too warm. ok maybe that was a stretch, but it seems like that sometimes.

another reality i had to come home to was work. now don't get me wrong i love my job and i wasn't dreading going back to it, i just wasn't quite ready to turn my brain back on. so when i am not catching up on a week's worth of emails i am wasting my time snooping around here.

i can spend hours day dreaming up different outfits, and just falling in love with things that when i am honest with myself, i admit i will never actually wear them.

here are a few pieces that make my heart warm, when every other ligament in numb.


  


    
 

all of these pictures are from the  ModCloth website, go check it out.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys had a great trip and that you aren't freezing too much now!! I am seriously in love with that yellow coat, it is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete