Thursday, November 3, 2011

so scurrrrrred

what scurs you?
this past hollows holiday we all had the opportunity to stop and think about the things in this world that scare us, embrace them, and even face those deep fears by dressing up as them. it's a stick it to the man kind of thing. maybe?

last weekend we were invited to a mystery dinner party, we all got characters to learn and take on as our own identity for the evening. dennis was Manny something, a disco singer extraordinaire. me? I was Polly Esther Stuffincup. who is that you ask? well since your wondering, she is a slut. the whore of Babylon even, her costume suggestion was "a skirt that is way too short, and a low cut tight shirt".....ya that sounds like something i could whip up, no problem. she is only 19 years old so i hope that is why they chose to give me the part, and not for anyother reason.....

thankfully, the party was cancelled. i was having a dreadful time trying to come up with a outfit to properly portray miss polly.

the next night, we made our way down to my parents house for a party my little (younger maybe more appropriate) sister was hosting. she totally decked out the place, it looked aaaaaawesome.

here are some snappy snaps i took.

oh, dennis and i decided to go a bronx people, since he was familiar with the dress code, and brought home some fitting pieces from his mission.

i decided to go with a pregger belly, because well... it seemed fitting. apparently it looked pretty real, i even stumped my own mother for a moment.






                                                                **************

 but that's not scary you're saying to your self, and yes i agree with you. but you know what it scary?
packing.
packing is scarey. atleast it is if you are me, or in any proximity to me while the packing is taking place, it's like your worst hair day on crack.

                                                             to me, this is a daunting sight. 
                                                             it can stop me dead in my tracks.
                                                             and paralyze me for hours.
     

this is the current state that it is in
maybe tomorrow it will be better





No comments:

Post a Comment