Thursday, December 6, 2012

third and final

on tuesday i officially entered my third trimester. 

the last one!

(feel free the interpret the exclamation mark with both excitement and terror)

even with my growing belly, and the constant thumps of him inside of me, i don't think i have totally wrapped my head around all this baby business. does any one really ever with their first? or even second and third? 

i have since decided to give into my crazy nesting urges and organized our linen closet. watch out, i know. 

next up is turning the second bedroom actually into a bedroom, instead of a dumping ground for whatever couldn't fit anywhere else. for someone who can't pack for a week long holiday without suffering a mild melt down, making all of these preparations does have me feeling a little overwhelmed lately. 

but i'll tell you one thing, i can not wait until the day i get to cuddle my little guy in my arms.


and tickle these precious little toes


march, i sure am looking forward to what you will bring. february (late), feel free to bring us an early surprise if you would like.




No comments:

Post a Comment